Friday, June 19, 2009

Fuck... it's HOT.

TGIF, for real. I can't wait to chill the fuck out this weekend. Im prolly gonna hit up the Ex this weekend, no rides for me though, just gonna go to enjoy the wonderfully overpriced carnie food. Then, by next week its fuckin' go time. BACK TO THE GYM... finally. I can't be a fat fuck all my life ( although most of it was, haha ) I need to start wearing larges!!! Seriously, if you're into designer shit and your pant size is above 36 and you wear an XL top, for the most part you're gonna be SOL for sizes. I'm just barely cutting it in some cases. Not to say that I wanna start rockin' fuckin nudie slim jims (RRDS for me haha) and fitted V necks, but I would like to open up my wardrobe options a bit. Anyways this is just a short one for now, i'll be back after the weekend with pics. Before i sign out, just wanna shout out to my boy Jason, HAPPY BIRTHDAY nigga! You're 21... again.

Peep his blog:
http://kanjaychedda.blogspot.com/


and for the rest of ya'll...fuck you, ya mamma, ya auntie, and ya lady.

1 comment: