Thursday, July 9, 2009

Musically Diversified

So I just got back from War on Music, where I just took in the following show:



FUCKING REDICULOUS. Kill Katie fuckin' tore it up! And the biggest suprise of the night, Farler's Fury bustin' out the fuckin BAGPIPES. Sooooo fuckin' dope. And this is comin from a kid who's all about hiphop. What the fuck have I been missin' here? Shout out to my boys Drew and Mike, you guys are redic. Hit up their blog: http://killkatie.blogspot.com/

It's been a hot minute since i've wrote any shit here. A couple of things coming up. Driven Autotrade Show is on July 25th @ the Convention Centre. You can bet my boys team, ZuCru will be fully representing. The Masses 1 Year Anniversary is comin up on August 8th, (details following shortly).

Im also getting into DJing. Nothing too big, just learnin to mix for the time being, the old fashion way... with VINYL. I have a solid setup (thanks James) that I can definitely work with. I ain't jumpin onto Serato without learnin some basics first. Maybe i'll get somewhere with this, maybe not, but hey its keepin me busy.

Until next time.

1 comment: